Valia's Organic Recipe Collection
Invite your backyard garden to "Sonic Bloom"
22 Mind-Boggling Farm and Garden Results Obtained Using Sonic Bloom
| 1. Strawberry yields, individual results have had increases of 300%.|
2. 5 ft. alfalfa has been reported by users, with 100% increase in tonnage, 29% protein gives 30% increase in milk production.
3. Over 600 ft. Purple Passion Plant (Guinness World Record)
4. Sonic Bloom doubled the Active ingredient in Ginseng.
5. Apple yields increased 50%
6. Soybean harvest doubled.
7. Hot peppers mature 30 days sooner and produced twice as many peppers.
8. Sonic Bloom apples had 5-month shelf life.
9. Zinc content of apples increased 1750%.
10. Sonic Bloom matures tomato crop 35 days sooner and nearly doubled yield.
11. 16 foot high corn with three or four ears per stalk.
12. Accelerated growth of Black Walnut trees 300%. They are ready for sale in 20 years instead of 50 years.
13. Sonic Bloom increased sugar levels.
14. Sonic Bloom increased grape yields by 100% and sugars 2 percentage points
15. Sonic Bloom increased the size of cranberries by 66%.
16. Normally sterile tomato plant "suckers" are potted and produced tomatoes faster than from seed.
17. Blueberries were the diameter of a nickel and ripened 2 weeks sooner.
18. Cucumber plants produced 3 times as many cucumbers.
19. Sonic Bloom reduced irrigation requirements up to 55% in some cases.
20. Sonic Bloom tomatoes had a roadside, fruit stand and shelf life twice as long as untreated plants.
21. Produce buyers drove extra distances in order to buy Sonic Bloom produce because of its incredibly delicious flavor.
22. Chrysanthemum flowers doubled in quantity and mature in 4 weeks.
Sonic Bloom is a remarkable process developed on the basis that plants would "breathe" better when exposed to certain sound frequencies. Sonic Bloom consists of a sound generator or sound enhanced CD and a nutrient spray (Hence "sonic=sound, bloom= nutrients," as explained by the inventor, Dan Carlson.) The sound generator produces tones in the four to six kilohertz range, the same range as many songbirds.
Finding the right frequency was only half the battle. Finding the proper nutrient spray took an additional 15 years. Both were accomplished by the use of radioactive isotopes, which allowed Carlson to determine what frequencies provided for maximum absorption. After years of painstaking research, he determined that a nutrient spray containing a combination of 55 trace minerals, amino acids and seaweed worked best. With the use of radioactive isotopes, Carlson was able to document an increase of over 700% in nutrient absorption. This increase produces healthier plants and trees. Little, if any, pesticide is needed.
His invention has increased agricultural production around the world (he is being credited with rebounding the economy of Indonesia), and he has been nominated for a Nobel Prize. Currently, Carlson is working on his 140-acre farm near River Falls, Wisconsin, grafting and developing 128 varieties of nut trees. There are 30 years of research available for viewing.
Home & Garden Kit with Enhanced CD + Free 8oz Bottle!
The Sonic Bloom Home and Garden Kit is tailored to the home gardener, apartment dweller, condominium owner or anyone who has a love for plants. Can be used either indoors or outdoors. This contains everything for the home garden enthusiast to start and grow any size garden.
The Enhanced CD has everything you need to be successful.
It plays beautiful classical music that has embedded within the special Sonic Bloom frequencies on a regular CD player. In a computer, it gives you the 33 page spray manual which is printable, an 8 minute how to video, 14 photos of treated and untreated plants and trees and three articles about Sonic Bloom. The CD will help you know more about how to use Sonic Bloom and thus do a better job.
The kit also contains a generous 16 ounces of the special Sonic Bloom concentrated organic nutrients. There is enough concentrate to make 40 gallons of mixed spray. A huge value! The kit has a high grade one quart spray bottle, measuring device, and easy to follow instructions.
|Call Dan Today! Tel: 715-338-6628|
$69 + Free shpping on all orders within the UNITED STATES PRIORITY MAIL.
Mention to Dan that Valia and Kerrie from Phoenix Voyage sent you, and receive an additional 10% off! The link in the right margin will take you to the expanded product list that Dan has to offer for the larger-scale farmer (should you choose to share this phenomenal development with your favorite farm market green grocer) and the 10% discount from Phoenix Voyage will be extended to him or her as well, so long as it is asked for.
I am making plans for my next spring planting already!
Now, for a couple of recipes to delight you from this year's harvest...
1 cup onions, chopped
¼ cup green peppers, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 ½ cups corn kernels
4 large tomatoes, quartered
4 cups chicken broth
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon chili powder
¾ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack, parmesan, mozzarella, or other such cheese
Melt butter in large pot and sauté onions, peppers, and garlic until soft. Add corn and tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes before adding broth, tomato paste, and seasonings. Bring to boil and simmer for 25 minutes. Puree soup in blender or food processor, then return to pot and reheat, slowly adding cheese to melt it in.
Cream of Vegetable Soup
|3 tablespoons unsalted butter|
1 cup chopped onion
1 potato, peeled and diced
2 cups veg, beef, or chicken stock
1 1/2 cups steamed vegetables, i.e. carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, turnip, spinach, peas
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup heavy cream
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until tender without browning. Stir in diced potato and liquid. Bring to a boil and simmer until potato is tender. Stir in your steamed vegetable of choice and return to a simmer. Puree the soup in batches in a blender and return to saucepan. Leave 1 cup of vegetables not pureed if a chunkier soup is preferred. Season soup with salt and pepper and finish with heavy cream.
(A good soup to make with the veg used to make broth so that it doesn't go to waste.)